Welcome back to another Challenge Thursday! Today we will be working with another recipe for your layouts. The purpose of a recipe in scrapbooking is to stretch your creativity in applying the instructions to your layout. What I love about recipes is they can give you everything you need to get a layout done and no 2 people’s layouts look the same.
Challenge Thursday Recipe
So, here is your recipe for this month:
1. Choose at least 4 papers.
2. Use at least 4 photos and blend one of them.
3. Use different shapes to display your photos.
4. Anchor something down with either stitching, staples, or buttons.
5. Place at least 9 elements on your page (in addition to your anchoring elements).
6. Use word art in your title work.
7. Journal, and date if you want. Add any finishing touches.
And here is a layout I did using these directions and Trixie Scraps kit, We Love Soccer.
Don’t forget to upload your layouts to the gallery, too, so you can get a little gift for being a Sunday Show-off!