Hello! Well, it’s been quite some time since I have done a recipe challenge, so I hope you enjoy this one. Here is what the recipe requires:
1. Use at least 2 photos (blend one of them)
2. Use at least 5 different papers
3. Make sure to use stitching and another type of fastener on the page
4. Have something shiny and/or glittery on your page
5. Use word/journaling strips somewhere on the page
6. I want to see some ribbon or string, too.
7. Add a date, journaling, shadows, etc. to make the page complete
Here is the layout I did with those instructions using Scouting is for Girls:
I can’t wait to see what you have done!